Summer is right around the corner, and you don’t want to be caught in the heat with an inefficient AC unit. As a homeowner, nothing is more frustrating than dealing with a broken AC unit during a hot summer day. Unfortunately, it’s a common problem that many homeowners face. AC problems can quickly escalate and cause discomfort in your home or business due to a lack of maintenance or a faulty component. That’s why it’s essential to be aware of the most common AC problems and know when to call in a professional for help.
As a leading provider of AC replacement in Owensboro, Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. is here to help. Our experienced technicians have seen it all regarding AC problems, and we’re here to share with you the five most common AC problems everyone faces. Contact us today for quality AC services!
The Most Prevalent AC Challenges Experienced by Everyone
- Poor cooling performance: One of the most common AC problems is poor cooling performance. This can be due to various reasons, including a dirty air filter, low refrigerant levels, or a faulty compressor. To ensure optimal performance and comfort in your home, contact our professionals if your unit is not effectively cooling your space. We will accurately diagnose the issue and provide the necessary repairs.
- Strange sounds: Another common AC problem is strange sounds from the unit. This can signify a problem with the fan, the motor, or other components within the AC unit. Suppose you hear strange sounds from your AC unit. In that case, we recommend you call our professional AC technicians for AC repair in Owensboro to diagnose the issue and make the necessary repairs.
- Leaking water: Leaking water is another common AC problem. This can be due to a clogged condensate drain, or a faulty condenser unit. If you notice water leaks near your AC unit, give our professionals a call immediately.
- Frequent cycles: If your AC unit is turning on and off frequently, it’s a sign of a problem with the thermostat or other components within the unit. This can cause increased energy bills and decreased efficiency. If you’re experiencing frequent cycling with your AC unit, you may need an AC replacement in Owensboro. Call us today for an inspection!
- Unpleasant odors: Finally, unpleasant odors from the AC unit are a common problem. This can be due to mold or bacteria buildup within the unit. If you’re experiencing unpleasant odors from your AC unit, call us immediately so our professionals can navigate the problem and make the necessary repairs.
Call Us Today
Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your summer. At Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., we are committed to providing our customers with quality repairs and replacement services. Our knowledgeable technicians have encountered every type of AC issue and are ready to assist you in resolving any challenges you may be experiencing with your unit. We also provide AC installation services in Owensboro. Trust us to keep you cool and comfortable, no matter the temperature outside.