AC Repair In Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and Surrounding Areas
AC Repair Services By Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc.
As summer approaches, the first thought we usually have is to check our AC unit to see if it is in working condition. And even if your AC works fine, it is always a good idea to get an inspection done before peak temperatures hit to avoid potential issues.
Contact us today for AC repairs in Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and surrounding areas.
Air conditioning repair can be a daunting task to do by yourself. Owensboro, KY’s streets are full of historic homes and commercial establishments. If you’re in a building that’s 20 or 30 years old, it can be hard to find parts for its heating and cooling systems.
If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC contractor in Owensboro, KY, with years of experience in installing, maintaining, and repairing heat pumps and cooling systems, call Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. and get the best.
Locally owned and operated by Kentucky natives, we’ve had a presence in Owensboro and many areas of Indiana for over 40 years. We enjoy the top spot in many review boards and independent customer forums for AC repair in Whitesville.
Signs That The Air Conditioner Needs Repair
- Warm air: If the air passing through your vents isn’t as cold as it once was, it means your system is working overtime to maintain a comfortable temperature. In addition, It could be caused by various issues, including refrigerant leaks, condenser problems, and duct leakage.
- Insufficient airflow: A dirty air filter, a bad blower motor, or a faulty fan control board can cause your fan, which is responsible for pushing all that cool air through the ductwork, to dramatically reduce airflow.
- Strange noises: When your air conditioner operates louder than normal and is giving off metallic screeching, grinding, or banging noises, this indicates a problem within the unit. When strange noises occur, you should call a professional for AC repair in Whitesville as soon as possible to avoid severe system damage.
- Unpleasant odors: Pest infiltration, burned-out wire insulation, and mold growth are some issues that can cause foul odors. Take care of these as soon as possible to protect your family’s health.
- Problems with the thermostat: Your system is not always the issue; sometimes, it’s your thermostat. Some signs will be obvious, while others will not.
- Water accumulation: Your system is designed to stay dry at all times, or mold and mildew could grow in your system and home. If you notice a leak, the system may have a blocked or broken condensate drain, which requires immediate AC repair in Whitesville.
- High utility costs: The largest energy consumer in your home is your air conditioner. If it worked fine last season, but your energy bills have significantly increased this year, it’s a good sign that you should have your system inspected.
When Your Air Conditioner Breaks, There Are A Few Things You Should Avoid Doing:
- DIY Repairs: Do not attempt to repair a broken AC yourself! You have no business dismantling your air conditioner unless you’re a trained HVAC professional.
- Use tape: Tape may help slow down a leak or hold something together temporarily, but it’s only a band-aid. Duct taped lines, pipes, and other parts have been seen in the past by reluctant people who didn’t want to contact a professional. Don’t make this mistake. Give us a call right away!
- Use heat-generating devices: Instead of cooking on the stove or in the oven, use an outdoor grill. Also, avoid using the washer, dryer, and dishwasher when your AC is broken, so you’re not warming up the inside of your home even more.
- Open your windows: If your air conditioner breaks on a hot day, you might be tempted to open your windows, but don’t. You’re simply allowing more heat into your home and exacerbating the problem.
- Open your freezer: Please ensure your freezer is properly closed. If you’re opening your fridge or freezer to get cool, that’s a bad idea. Not only are you spoiling your food, but you’re allowing things to melt and drip water all over, which creates a safety hazard.
Since 1981, we at Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. have been serving our customers all around the Owensboro area with the highest quality HVAC services ranging from repair to installation. Our unmatched services are priced at the most reasonable costs, so no one has to think twice before choosing us. We also have a track record of 100 percent customer satisfaction. All the credit for our success goes to our hard-working, honest, and humble technicians.
Our Products and Services
Our primary aim is to make our best-in-class services accessible to more and more customers. Given our track record of highly satisfactory and worthy services, we have expanded our services to the given areas:
High-Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance in Owensboro, KY
At Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., our HVAC technicians take pleasure in helping our customers save on energy and repair costs by ensuring that their heating and air units are well-maintained. Most modern HVAC systems have an average lifespan of 15 years, but it’s not uncommon for them to live longer with regular maintenance.
Heat pumps, air filters, and thermostats are usually the first things that break in an HVAC system. Our HVAC technicians are licensed and up to date with the latest advancements in the field of air conditioning, so they can detect what’s wrong with your unit in a matter of minutes.
We train our technicians to conduct air quality inspections and site optimizations. They know where to place an air conditioner for optimal airflow.
We often get calls from Owensboro business owners with climate control systems that fail in the middle of a busy day. A malfunctioning HVAC system can put a damper on your business by stopping customers from spending enough time in your shop to make a purchase. Many families also call us in the spring and summer because their air filters are breaking down, leading to painful allergic reactions.
Avoid HVAC system malfunctions by calling Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., the top-rated air conditioning service in Kentucky today. We offer a Silver Star Service Agreement where we check your heating and air conditioning unit twice a year to ensure that it won’t give you any problems. Call us and avoid wasting hundreds of dollars on your power bill from a faulty cooling unit.
Efficient HVAC System Repair and Installation in Owensboro, KY
As the premier AC repair service in Owensboro, KY, we get numerous service calls from residents and business owners who have new HVAC systems that they don’t want to turn into a DIY project. Installing ductless air conditioning systems, traditional furnaces with air ducts, and mini-split units can be an enormous inconvenience if you’re working a full-time job.
If you’re considering buying a new air conditioner, call us for guidance on the best model for your needs. We can help you with every step of the process, from the decision to installation.
Our HVAC technicians will measure the total area of your room to determine how much power your air conditioning unit should pack. Then, they will pick an ideal location where your AC won’t become a structural or security issue. Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Goodman, Amana, and Daikin HVAC systems, although we service all brands.
Why Should You Choose Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. for AC repair?
Our customers get the following benefits from working with us!
- Certified Technicians: A licensed technician is a must for your air conditioner repair to ensure that all the issues are permanently resolved. At Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., all of our technicians are highly trained, licensed, and certified to perform all kinds of jobs on your HVAC systems.
- Experience: Experience plays a significant role because an experienced professional can quickly determine what is wrong with your system. They’ve seen issues in the past that may be similar to the one you’re having now, and will not let a minor problem deter them from getting the job done.
- Reviews: Reviews tell you a lot about a company, like whether it is worth investing your time and money or not. You will get to know a lot about the company’s nature, attitude, and functioning by reading such reviews. You can go to our website and read what our customers say about us. We are grateful for all the kind reviews we have and always try to do more than expected for our customers.
At Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., we love saving our customers the inconvenience and potential repair costs of installing and repairing their HVAC units by themselves. Modern air conditioners have numerous sensors and hundreds of bespoke components that people have to study for weeks to put together. Our technicians train regularly, so their mechanical repair skills remain flawless, and our customers appreciate that.
We also provide emergency repairs for industrial refrigerators and freezers in all our service areas, helping groceries, meat shops, and restaurants keep their merchandise fresh and ready for consumption. Repairing commercial freezers and residential climate control systems requires months of technical training.
Leave the grunt work to the professionals by calling our customer service line and explaining your problem. We can come to your home or business by appointment or in a matter of minutes when it’s an emergency.
Call Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. for Emergency HVAC Services in Owensboro, KY
Has your air conditioner broken down in the middle of a hot summer day? Is your heat pump or furnace malfunctioning on a cold winter night? Call Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. for the best AC installation in Owensboro, KY.
Call (270) 926-2900 or visit our Owensboro service hub at 1722 Triplett St, Owensboro, KY 42303. Our offices are open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and you can reach us by phone 24/7.
We Serve AC Repair In The Following Areas:
Numerous things can go wrong when it comes to AC repair in Owensboro. Leaving it to the professionals is the difference between safety and serious injury or further damage to your air conditioner. Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers various air conditioning services for residential and commercial customers.
Contact Us Today For AC Repair In Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and Surrounding Areas
Why is my AC not working?
When you switch on your air conditioner, and you cannot hear the outdoor unit operating noise, it is a clear sign that the air conditioner system is not functioning. Here are some reasons according to our AC repair in Owensboro, KY why this may be happening:
- Failed compressor
- Blocked air conditioner
- vents or air filter
- Tripped air conditioner
- fuse circuit
- Capacitor failure
- Malfunctioning transformer
Why is my AC running but not blowing air?
If you can hear the outdoor unit working, but you cannot feel the cool air coming from the vents and lowering the temperature, then your system has the following problems:
- Blocked air filters
- Dirty condenser coils
- Low levels of refrigerant
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Leakage issue in the duct system or air conditioning refrigerant coils.
How do I know if my AC blower motor is bad?
Here are some signs depicted by the AC repair in Owensboro, KY, that will help you recognize the issue:
- Rattling noise coming from the air conditioner system.
- High electricity bills or tripping of air conditioner fuse several times.
- Fan blades rotating slowly.
Less efficient services because the fan won't work with a malfunctioning motor
Why is there no air coming from the vents?
When you place your hand in front of the air conditioner vents and feel no air coming from them even when the air conditioner system is switched on, it means the air conditioner vents are blocked due to dust and grime accumulation. Call the air conditioner maintenance experts for quick cleaning and fixing your household comfort issues.
How many capacitors are in an AC unit?
There are two capacitors needed to maintain the air conditioner functioning. The number of capacitors in your air conditioner system depends on the structure and model of your air conditioning unit. There are two different types of capacitors in an air conditioner system:
- Two different capacitors
- One dual capacitor
Can I replace my own AC capacitor?
The internet seems to have a solution and a DIY fix for every problem in the modern world. However, experts of AC repair in Owensboro, KY, will not recommend replacing the capacitor without a technician's help because the capacitor is responsible for giving power to the motor.
If the capacitor is fixed incorrectly, the blower motor and fan will start malfunctioning. It is better to call 4 Seasons Heating and Cooling experts for an AC repair at reasonable rates.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
Here are some reasons if your air conditioner system is cooling inefficiently:
- Thermostat temperature problems.
- Failed thermostat batteries.
- Dirty condenser and evaporator coils.
- Leakage in the refrigerant line.
Contact an AC repair in Owensboro, KY, if you notice any problem with your air conditioner. Call 4 Seasons Heating and Cooling experts for an AC repair at reasonable rates.