HVAC systems are the backbone of almost all residences to maintain a comfortable indoor environment. That’s why maintaining it is essential to ensure it works efficiently and effectively the entire season.
Maintenance services keep your heating system clean and lubricated to ensure it functions smoothly. But how often should you call the furnace installation in Owensboro, KY, for heating servicing? Let’s find out!
How Often Can You Call The Technician For Heating Servicing?
According to our experts, it is best to call the technician twice a season to keep your heating or cooling system in the best condition. The first time you should call the technician is at the beginning of the winter season or in the fall season.
A preventive maintenance service at the beginning of the season resolves all the problems that the system might have developed during the slumber period. You should call the technician for the maintenance services the second time in spring or the end of the winter. The technician will perform a quick inspection service and resolve the issue that the furnace system might have developed after excessive work.
However, suppose you would like to call the furnace repair in Owensboro, KY, twice a season for maintenance services. In that case, you can call preventive maintenance service annually at the beginning of the winter.
Description Of What A Technician Checks in A Maintenance Service
What happens in maintenance services that maintain the health and efficiency of the system? Well, here is what a technician does in a maintenance service:
- Inspect the vent system for any blockage or obstruction.
- Check the heat exchanger unit for cracks or damage.
- Clean the blower fan to blow clean air without making disturbing noises.
- Test the motor’s working to check the amp and voltage levels.
- Examine the flame sensor and flame burner. Clean it with a brush to remove the soot and dust.
- Survey the blower belts working for any inconsistencies.
- Lubricate all the mechanical components in the heating system.
- Check all the electrical connections and circuits for proper working. Replace all the open or damaged wires and switches to reduce the risk of any hazardous situation.
- Tighten up all the bolts and screws in the system.
- Replace the air filter and visually inspect the ductwork for leakage issues.
- Examine and upgrade the thermostat settings.
- Check and test the safety controls in the heating system.
Reasons Why To Call The Technician For A Maintenance Service
Some people think it is a waste of time and money to call the furnace installation in Owensboro, KY, for maintenance service. However, it is beneficial for your heating system for several reasons:
Keeps Expensive Repair Costs Away
Small issues in the system can quickly grow into massive problems that might need expensive repair solutions. Maintenance services detect the issues in the building stage, so you do not have to worry about expensive repair costs.
Increases The Furnace System's Shelf-Life
Nowadays, people come to replace the heating system because their existing system broke down after 7-8 years of working. A furnace system has worked for more than 15 years, and maintenance services eliminate exhaustion and freshen up the system for another year!
Protects The Warranty
Most HVAC manufacturing companies provide warranty service only if the system is maintained annually. So, if you want to stay away from expensive repairs messing up your budget, you should enroll in annual maintenance HVAC plans.
For excellent service furnace repair in Owensboro, KY, contact 4 Seasons Heating and Cooling and enroll in maintenance plans to get exciting offers on repair services, waive off on emergency calls, and overtime service.
Call to schedule an appointment with our technicians for heating maintenance. Dial 270-926-2900 today!