Indoor Air Quality In Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and Surrounding Areas
Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc.
The quality of air inside your house or workplace has a direct impact on your well-being. Poor indoor air quality is caused by several factors, such as dust, pollen, pets, cleaning products, and even your furnace or air conditioner. Contact us today for indoor air quality services in Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and surrounding areas.
There are several things you can do to improve the quality of air in your home or office, such as:
We also recommend scheduling an indoor air quality inspection with our team at Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. We will come to your property and test the air quality, as well as identify any areas that may need improvement. We can also recommend the best air purifier for your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our indoor air quality services!
How Can Poor Indoor Air Quality Affect Health?
Headache, eye irritation, and dizziness are direct consequences of poor indoor air. Overlooking these symptoms or not calling experts immediately to check your ventilation system can aggravate this issue, leading to some long-term effects.
In addition, upon repeated exposure, poor indoor air quality can cause numerous respiratory and heart diseases, even asthma, and lung cancer. Therefore, to ensure you and your loved ones remain safe from such issues, it is prudent to call experts promptly to monitor your indoor air quality.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services
Our heating and cooling company offers comprehensive and highly efficient indoor air quality services at your residential or commercial facility. Our experts offer unparalleled services in Owensboro, KY, and surrounding areas. Some of our high-quality indoor air services are as follows:
- Air purifiers
- UV air purifiers
- UV coil purifiers
- Ventilation services
- Steam humidification
- Evaporative humidifiers
- Whole-house dehumidifiers
Some other heating and cooling services offered by our team at Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. are as follows:
At Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc., we are a team of professional technicians offering high-grade heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services to the Kentucky community for over a decade.
All our service professionals come with years of expertise in the HVAC industry and are able to provide solutions for any HVAC or indoor air quality issue you may be having. We serve residential, commercial, and light commercial facilities to ensure you always stay comfortable and healthy.
What Makes Us Unique?
Here are some things that make us stand apart in the Kentucky heating and cooling industry:
- Years of Expertise: Our professional technicians have served the HVAC industry for an extended time, so they can deal with all heating and cooling devices effectively.
- Certified Professionals: Our team at Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, Inc. is comprised of technicians who have immense proficiency in carrying out all services with utmost ease.
- Latest Technology: We use cutting-edge advancements in the heating and cooling industry to deliver the finest indoor air quality services.
- Inexpensive Plans: All indoor air quality services we deliver fall under a budget-friendly plan that is reasonable for all.
So if you wish to enhance the indoor air quality at your home or office, feel free to connect with our service technicians anytime at (270) 926-2900.
Contact Us Today For Indoor Air Quality In Owensboro, Whitesville, Lewisport, KY, and Surrounding Areas
Aprilaire Whole Home Air Cleaner
Should I stay inside if the air quality is unhealthy?
Experts recommend staying inside if the pollution level of your city's air has skyrocketed.
Here are some simples tips from the experts that will keep your safe from pollutants floating in the air:
- Avoid going outside for morning exercise or walking.
- Do not use a high-traffic road for your journeys.
Wear a face mask or nasal filter while outdoors.
- Install an air purifier, so there is appropriate ventilation, and all the pollutants are eliminated.
- Try to generate less pollution from your end.
How do you knows if you have poor indoor air quality?
Here are some signs suggested by the indoor air quality in Owensboro, KY:
- Dust and dirt in the indoor furniture and decor.
- A sudden increase in the allergy symptoms in your family.
- Stale or suffocating indoor air
- Irritation in the eye, nose, skin, or throat.
- Mold or mildews is growing somewhere in the corner.
- Headaches and constantly coughing or sneezing without no reason.
When should you not run air quality?
The AQI (Air Quality Index) is an index that will indicate the pollution levels in your surrounding air. Several apps or you can check online websites that will help you check the AQI levels in your indoors.
What can you do if your air quality is unhealthy?
Here are some tips from indoor air quality in Owensboro, KY, you can use to stabilize the dwindling air quality levels:
- Find an air purifier and install it in your residence.
- Replace your HVAC system's air filter every three months to ensure appropriate ventilation.
- Vacuum and clean your household every day to remove dust.
- Increase the ventilation sources in residence.
- Open the doors and windows to lets the outdoor air inside your household.
How long does it take for air quality to improve?
The air quality might improve if you take preventive steps at the right time, and several days later, your household indoor air quality levels are balanced.
Who is sensitive to air quality?
People with weak immunes systems are more affected by poor air quality and are more prone to fall sick as the air quality dwindles and falls. The people most impacted by poor quality air are:
- Children (less than 14 years)
- Elder people (above 60 years)
- People with health issues like asthma, heart, pulmonary, and respiratory ailments.
- Pregnant women
Can air quality cause shortness of breath?
When you breathe the pollutant air, the pollutants block the air passage and affect your breathing. If you feel healthier and better elsewhere, you should get your indoor air checked by the indoor air quality in Owensboro, KY. Call 4 Seasons Heating and Cooling for a quick and easy inspection.